Monday, 23 March 2015

Sudden Booth Restocking Day

I sold the Formica and Chrome table yesterday.


It has been in my booth since it opened 2 months ago and has been a great place at the front of the booth to place new items.

I already have another table in mind to replace it in the booth but for now I'm going to wait on that and enjoy a less crowded booth feel. So today I will have to head up to the booth (about a 35 min drive each way)  and reorganize it!! It must be a mess with all the inventory off the table now on the floor...


There's a constant flurry of inventory gathering and pricing going on around here and it certainly keeps me busy!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, do you have the yellow gooseberry 442 at your booth? Also, your collection is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, do you have the yellow gooseberry 442 at your booth? Also, your collection is amazing!

    ReplyDelete