Wednesday, 30 December 2015

My Kitchen

This poor blog has been long neglected in favor of the Facebook page for my booth, but today I decided to share my kitchen pictures with my Pyrex followers. We moved out of our apartment 3 months ago after 3 yrs in it and finally bought a house again! It had a meals/kitchen as well as a lounge area large enough for our dining table. So the meals area has become a Pyrex display room:


We do actually sit at this table quite often to eat, because it's a beautifully lit room with all the morning sunshine.


I adore having almost all of my Pyrex in one place!


My Cinderella bowls got their own ledge in the living room:


So now I've shown you my happy place.

I want to thank all my customers for a great first year. January 17th is my one year anniversary of having a booth at the Brass Armadillo. Sales have been steady and profits are just enough to keep me interested in boothing :)

7 comments:

  1. Wow! That's an impressive collection. I hope you actually use these bowls. I would! I have one big bowl in pale yellow. I love to use it because nothing stick to its surface. Your room has a feeling of joy, I find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do use some of them, but not the really hard to replace and pricey bowls LOL

      Delete
  2. Love your collection! You do have alot! Does it bother your husband? I'm sure my husband thinks I have a hoard of Pyrex,but, nothing compared to yours.It does looks good in one area..How often do you have to dust or wash them all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your collection! You do have alot! Does it bother your husband? I'm sure my husband thinks I have a hoard of Pyrex,but, nothing compared to yours.It does looks good in one area..How often do you have to dust or wash them all?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, showed my husband, I still have room on the shelf above my cupboards..amazing collection!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete